Covid 19 Guidelines
We’re open for business – with a few changes to how we operate.
We’re continuing to serve our customers by respecting government guidelines on being a COVID-19 Secure Business This means we’re doing everything possible to keep our operatives and customers safe.
The new processes we have in place include:
- Social distancing at all times
- PPE worn where appropriate
- Regular hand washing
- Reducing contact between our customers and employees
- Payments taken over the phone by our service team
- Receipt hand-posted or emailed
These are just a few of the measures we have put in place to keep everyone safe and to ensure peace of mind.
If you have any concerns or would like to know more, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via phone, or using our contact form.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please postpone your appointment if any member of your household becomes unwell.